Strategic Marketing Planning
Who is it for?
This course is for all those involved in the development of marketing plans. It will suit those managing smaller businesses needing to review their marketing strategy or marketing managers from larger organisationsWhat is it about?
The course is about strategic planning to get the most from your marketing budget. As well as covering gap analysis, targeting and segmentation, it also looks at new ideas and best practice. You will learn how to grow and defend your market position whilst maximising on profitability
What do I get out of it?
- The steps to undertake a marketing audit
- A marketing plan for your organisation
- Segmentation techniques to identify your key target audience
- Clear measurable objectives for your marketing
- Analysis tools to measure and refine your results
- Marketing orientation: What determines a marketing-led company?
- The elements of the marketing mix: The classic four Ps of Marketing explained and used practically
- Adapt a plan to brand/market needs: How to use the planning process for different brands at different stages of maturity
- Marketing audit: The rules and guidelines for conducting a marketing audit
- The tools of strategic marketing planning: An investigation into the planning tools available. Plc, portfolio planning, SWOT analysis
- Segmentation, targeting and positioning: Identify the company’s key target segments and access those segments
- Competitive advantage analysis: Discover the roots of competitive advantage and how to determine the competitive advantage
- Marketing research: The role of market research. A review of the techniques available and when to use the most appropriate technique
- Setting goals and objectives: Use the analysis and planning to set clear and achievable goals for the business. The objectives cascade from corporate to marketing objectives
- Marketing communications strategy: The communication process – how it works
- Measurement and evaluation: Measure the plan and learning from what’s gone right and what’s not
This Training Course is taught in classrooms in the following locations:
Guide Price: £895 + VAT