5S Shop Floor Improvement
What is on the shop-floor is reflected above the shop-floor. Good housekeeping, disciplined, organisational structure and safety are brought about with the 5S's.
Now used as the Total Productive Maintenance System for shop-floor housekeeping and general plant maintenance.
• To develop a practical understanding of 5Ss
• To determine how to introduce the 5S system
Personnel who are involved with implementing 5S.
Trainers and facilitators
• Seiri Sort through and sort out
• Seiton Set things in order
• Seiso Shine equipment, tools and the
• Seiketsu Standardising what we have
• Shitsuke Stick to the rules and sustain
what we have started
The 5S's are more powerful in intention for a shake up of the Gemba.
Please visit our web site www.transcend-group.com for more information on our Consultancy Practice.
This Training Course is offered "in house" at the following locations:
Guide Price: Price Upon Application