Advanced High Value Selling – Sales training for enterprise sales opportunities
When the fate of the organisation and the course of careers rest on a single decision, nothing can be left to chance. Due diligence sufficient for 'run of the mill' decisions is inadequate for both buyer and seller. Eliminate the guess work with advanced high value sales methods.
* Two day public course also available for in-house delivery
* Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
* Post session exercises and assignments foster new habits and practices
* Creates common language that improves communication and team work
* Promotes wider adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
* Greater job satisfaction improves staff retention and reduces costs
* Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
Competition for high value sales opportunities is usually ferocious. You can’t always be the first in or have the best solution or the lowest price. Winning means finding a way to out sell your competition. Losing a big deal is more than just disappointing. You cannot recover the time and effort invested in the campaign.
Advanced High Value Selling teaches participants how to take the uncertainty out of the sales process for the benefit of both seller and buyer. Using the method increases success rates with high value sales campaigns.
This programme centres on an advanced sales method that enables established sales people and their support team to increase sales without the need for increased resources.
Secondary benefits include improved team cooperation, more accurate forecasts, greater situational control, shorter sales cycles, better success ratio’s, and dramatically increased sales results.
During the course, participants work on live sales campaigns. Applying the methodology to real sales situations demonstrates its value, proves its effectiveness, and provides experience working with the associated planning and thinking tools. Time spent on the course advances current sales campaigns and directly increases chances of success.
Who Should Attend
"Participants should include all those who contribute to the success of major sales campaigns including people responsible for access to resources.
Those in the following roles are the most common participants: directors, sales managers, sales people, technical sales support people, bid managers, professional services managers, and internal consultants.
Those who have worked on high value complex sales campaigns and who are involved in current opportunities that match this description, will gain the most from this course.
Advanced High Value Selling makes no attempt to teach basic sales or communication skills. The course provides a detailed framework, check list, and method for eliminating uncertainty in major sales campaigns where; the value is significant to the seller's organisation; the result is critical to the buyer; many people from both buyer and seller are involved in the evaluation; and the decision process is expected to take several months to complete.
* Improve high value sales campaign success ratios
* Reduce or eliminate effort wasted on unproductive sales
* Increase certainty and forecast accuracy
* Improve team communication
* Reduce or eliminate selling mistakes
* Understand the politics and organisational dynamics
* Learn to anticipate organisational change
* Identify the people with the most situational influence
* Identify important influencer characteristics
* Develop the right relationship status
* Increase control of complex relationships
* Account for and overcome competitive threats
* Use strategy to out think competitors
* Use strategy to drive actions
* Shorten sales cycles
Advanced High Value Selling - Course Fees
The public course takes place over 2 consecutive days. Fees are £670 per participant. Register here:
Those who are self employed or self funding can apply to pay by instalments. Successful applicants pay no interest and we pay the VAT. Follow this link for details:
Over £500 of online booking bonuses here:
Follow this link for public programme dates:
In-house course fees vary according to course duration and the number of participants. Contact us for details.
The Course Includes a preparation guide, in course materials, planning and preparation tools, progress assessments, ongoing performance tips, and career long support. All fees exclude applicable VAT.
Call +44 (0)118 933 1357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This Training Course is taught in classrooms in the following locations:
Guide Price: £670 plus VAT per delegate
Other Advanced Sales Skills courses
|Category:||Advanced Sales Skills|