This is a good starting point for those who have little experience in horticulture or hydroponics; whose main interest is in growing AT HOME. Unlike our other courses, this course is NOT intended for commercial growing in any way. You will learn the theory behind hydroponic culture, as well as receive first hand practical experience as you set up your own basic hydroponic system.
The lessons are as follows:
1. Basic chemistry & nutrition
2. Nutrient solutions
3. Types of systems and media
4. Plant problems in hydroponics
5. How a plant grows
6. Plant culture in hydroponics
8. Cut flowers
9. Comparison of Solid Media versus Water Culture.
Course Duration: 100 hours
Guide Price: poa