At Construction Skills Training we offer hands-on practical Kitchen Fitting training. This 5 day intensive short course is designed so that you are involved at every stage and are participating throughout to acquire both knowledge and skills.
During the course you will be taught how to:
* Selecting the right units for a kitchen, reading manufactures
scale drawing and planning of a basic kitchen layout.
* Marking, Setting out and levelling of units to a datum line.
* Assembling and fixing base and wall units.
* Practice scribing then cutting of a 45 and / or 90-degree masons
mitres using a work top jig and router.
* Cutting inserts for sink and hobs in worktops
* Hanging doors and templates for fitting of door furniture.
* Marking, cutting and fixing of cornice, pelmet and plinth.
* You will also cover health and safety along with the requirement
for Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE), and the building
regulations applicable to kitchen fitting in respect of electrics
Our small classes ensure that everyone gets the benefit of our instructor’s knowledge and time to make sure you have a good understanding and answer any questions that you might have.
Our Kitchen fitting training and its department adheres to City & Guilds requirements, therefore excellent facilities are in place for you to work through this intensive training course.
No previous experience is required to take part in this course. The course is suitable to anyone who is looking to complete a DIY project or who is looking to move forward and develop a career in Kitchen fitting.
This Training Course is offered "in house" at the following locations:
Guide Price: £450 + VAT