Nursing and Patient Care Assisting
The course provides an opportunity to interact with and learn from very successful, highly qualified and experienced professionals.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
• Fast track your career in nursing and patient care assisting
• Quickly develop skills in months not years!
• Study a nursing assistant course that was designed in conjunction with senior professionals in the profession
• Free up valuable time, don't waste time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Have access to a tutor who will provide prompt and encouraging support
• Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Limited places available + Visit our website for Cut Off Dates: http://www.icieducation.co.uk/nursing-assistant-course/index.htm + No prior education or work experience required
Professionals in the nursing and patient care industry hold various job titles like nursing assistant, health care aid and patient care staff but whatever the position is, they should be patient and caring and always possess the desire to assist people who cannot fully care for themselves. Of course, they should be in excellent physical condition to perform well in their duties.
They can find employment opportunities in home healthcare facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, group shelters and even in private residences. They work under the supervision of patient services managers and nurses and perform duties that support clinical care such as catering, cleaning and transporting patients. With additional training, nursing and patient care assistants can become registered nurses.
Guide Price: £25/weekly interest-free payments
|Category:||Nursing & Care|
|Qualification:||Certificate of Nursing and Patient Care Assisting|