There’s no mystery in sales. Opening and closing a sale are skills that can be learned and you have the opportunity to do so in this course.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
• Fast track your career in various sales related professions
• Quickly develop skills in months not years!
• Study a sales course that was designed in conjunction with senior professionals in the sales profession
• Free up valuable time, don't waste time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Have access to a tutor who will provide prompt and encouraging support
• Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Limited places available + Visit our website for Cut Off Dates: http://www.icieducation.co.uk/sales-course/index.htm + No prior education or work experience required
Employers are aware that having competent sales force is very important and many organizations can’t thrive without sales people improving the cash flow. Not surprisingly, jobs in sales are available in almost any business, whether it caters directly to consumers (Business to Customer) or to other businesses (B2B or Business to Business).
Sales people hold various titles, from sales representative to sales manager and sales consultant. Account executives, managers and representatives also belong to the sales force. Other positions include estimators, agents and marketing managers. A sales career can be very rewarding and employment opportunities are plenty.
Guide Price: £25/weekly interest-free payments
|Qualification:||Certificate of Sales|