Pet Care / VET Assistant
Become a qualified Pet Care / VET Assistant. The course provides an opportunity to interact with and learn from very successful, highly qualified and experienced professionals. It also allows you to enter into a profession that continues to grow and provide great lifestyle benefits for animal lovers.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
• Fast track your career as a pet car and veterinary assistant work
• Learn the inside secrets of how to become a pet care pro in months not years!
• Study a pet care / veterinary course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
• Free up valuable time, don't waste time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Limited places available + Visit our website for Cut Off Dates: http://www.icieducation.co.uk/pet-animal-care-vet-assistant-course/index.htm + No prior education or work experience required
Veterinary assistants can take advantage of the increasing employment opportunities in this field. The number is predicted to grow even higher so by the time you finish the course, you can easily find a job as:
• Veterinary Assistant (veterinary technician, animal lab technician, veterinary assistant, animal hospital assistant)
• Pet Therapist, Groomer
• Pet Shop staff member or owner
• Animal Trainer, Groomer or Breeder (usually self employed)
• Animal Welfare Officer at Animal Shelters
• Zoo and Wildlife Park staff members.
ICI provides you with the information and training you need to be skilled in various aspects of the job. At the end of the course, you will be confident in helping veterinary doctors accomplish tasks like keeping records, examining animals for symptoms of illness or injury and even in giving comfort and support to pet owners when necessary. Enrol at ICI today and be a qualified vet assistant!
Guide Price: £25/weekly interest-free payments
|Qualification:||Certificate of Pet Care / VET Assistant|