How to write brilliant newsletters and internal comms
Give your newsletters the competitive edge in the marketplace; by taking a journalistic approach and focusing on writing for the reader and accessibility. This is an enjoyable, insightful workshop tailored specifically for your organisation's requirements and your delegates’ writing task needs.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who is responsible for writing internal and external newsletters for on-line and hard copy consumption.
Delegates will learn how to:
• Write good, readable copy
• Understand writing as a process
• Appreciate different writing styles and know what to use and when
• Gain attention early
• Write for the reader
• Write in Plain English avoiding technical jargon and overused phrases
• Make copy digestible for reading on-line
This course can be tailored by reviewing the newsletters and internal communications currently in circulation. I n doing so the balance and focus of the day are adapted and case studies and practical examples can e used throughout the day.
Guide Price: £1400 for 12 delegates