Oracle R12.x: New Features Fundamentals
In this course, students learn summary-level information about the new features of the following Oracle eBusiness Suite applications: Oracle Payables, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Purchasing, and Oracle Cash Management. Additionally, students receive an overview of Oracle Financials, Release 12, and information on several cross-application processing features.
Students learn details of each feature, including the benefits of using the feature, how to set up the feature, if appropriate, and how the feature is used across its applications. This course gives implementers the information they need to decide which feature to implement.
- Explain how Oracle Release 12 applications provide support for globalization, expanded reporting needs, and enhanced processing
- Identify and explain the new features of Oracle General Ledger, Release 12
- Identify and explain the new features of Oracle Payables, Release 12
- Identify and explain the new features of Oracle Purchasing, Release 12
- Identify and explain the new features of Oracle Receivables, Release 12
- Identify and explain the new features of Oracle Cash Management, Release 12
If you have a question about this Oracle training course, call one of our advisors who will be happy to help answers any queries you may have.
Guide Price: 3185