Hair Extension Trainer
This is a 9 day training course which is delivered as a 1 week residential and then followed up by 4 management and observation sessions.
This course will qualify you to deliver 12 techniques for fashion, hair enhancement, hair loss and hair2Skin to name but a few.
Course Module to include:
Part 1 Survival Skill for the New Trainer
Part 2 Full 12 Modules would include:
• History of Hair Extensions,
• Common hair and scalp problems,
• Different hair extension equipment,
• How the hair is sourced and made up
• Trainers Practical Skills to include:
o Lesson Plans
o Health and safety
o Dealing with difficult student
o Billing and Admin
o Promotion & Marketing
Part 3 Practical: The techniques that are covered in the 1 week courses are as follows:
• Bond and Stitch technique,
• Bulk hair fusion technique (glue gun)
• Micro fusion technique (pre tips)
• Micro ring track technique,
• Micro braiding technique, Micro corn rowing technique
• Professional clip on technique,
• Micro hook and latch technique, no glue, threads or cornrow
• Integrated full head weave technique,
• new hair lace replacement system technique,
• Crowning glory enhancement technique, thin hair on crown
• Lace Wig Application
• Hair2Skin (Cancer patients)
• Blending and styling,
• Consulting with the client.
Part 4: Assessment
• Visit Clients training session to assess trainer training student.
There are different entry levels for this course which can be discussed on application.
This Training Course is offered "in house" at the following locations:
Guide Price: £4,500+VAT
Other Hair Extensions courses