Emergency First Aid at Work
Emergency first aid training courses are suitable for anyone who may find themselves in a position that requires them to take charge of an incident requiring first aid assistance.
This course meets the recommendations of ILCOR, ERC and the UK Resuscitation Council guidelines 2010 and is fully HSE approved under the ITG approval number 38/10 and meets the requirements in the First Aid at Work regulations 1981 (revised October 2009).
We also provide each delegate with the following:-
1) Student manual
2) Face Shield (used for mouth to mouth resuscitation)
3) Latex Free gloves
4) 1-year nationally recognised certificate
5) CPD Time Credit Confirmation
6) A weekly first aid re-fresher video, which will be e- mailed to each delegate
7) A help line number. If the delegates have a question or require help after the training they can call our designated help line number for assistants/information.
This Training Course is taught in classrooms in the following locations:
Guide Price: £60.00
Other Emergency First Aid at work courses
|Category:||Emergency First Aid at work|
|Qualification:||HSE First Aider|