Swedish Massage Level 3 Diploma
This course will enable the therapist to discover the knowledge and skills used to perform a full body massage using a variety of massage techniques.
The areas massaged in a Swedish Massage are the legs, arms, abdomen (optional), back and shoulders.
The course will cover the following subjects:
. The treatment process.
· Health and Safety law
· Sterilisation and Hygiene in the salon
· Data protection
· Anatomy and Physiology relating to the course
· Consultation process and an example of the consultation card.
· Contra-indications and how to recognise them
· Professionalism/ Code of Ethics
· Examples of methods of assessment.
· Where to obtain insurance.
This Training Course is available at the following locations:
Guide Price: 333.00
Other Therapy & Massage courses
|Category:||Therapy & Massage|