Emergency First Aid
The course content includes;
• The role of the first aider
• communicating with a casualty
• contents of first aid kits (and avoid cross infection)
• recording of incidents and accidents
• assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
• administer first aid to a casualty who;
o is unconscious
o requires cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
o is choking
o is wounded or bleeding
o is in shock
o has minor conditions - to include: minor cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns & scalds, small splinters
The course is held in the Training Centre at Severn Hospice, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 8HS.
Delegates will receive a Level 2 award on successful completion of the course.
This Training Course is taught in classrooms in the following locations:
Guide Price: £70 per delegate (discount available for multiple bookings.
Other Emergency First Aid at work courses
|Category:||Emergency First Aid at work|