Physical Intervention L2 and L3
This course is designed for those working in the roles where the need for further development in line with Conflict Management training is required. The skills are designed to be non pain compliant and not reliant on size, strength or gender. It is now mandatory for new Door Supervisors, and will be mandatory for those with existing licenses and as a condition of renewal, it is also recommended for Security Guards, Stewards, and those employed within the Security Industry. HABC are the awarding body for the certificate and this will be accepted by the SIA when you license requires renewal. The course covers all aspects relating to workplace violence leading to use of force and Physical Intervention skills.
To successfully achieve the award delegates will be required to:
• Understand physical interventions and the legal and professional implications of their use.
• Understand how to reduce the risk of harm when physical intervention skills are used.
• Be able to use non-pain related physical skills to protect yourself and others from assault.
• Be able to use non-pain related standing holding and escorting techniques, including non-restrictive and restrictive skills.
• Understand good practice to follow after physical interventions.
We hold courses all over England and Wales.
For more information, or to book on, please contact us on
01604 624624 or 0844 800 2621
This Training Course is taught in classrooms in the following locations:
Guide Price: on request
Other Physical Intervention courses