Account Management Skills Sales Training Workshop
Many organisations are faced with a need to take action to retain and develop existing client business in the face of increasing competition and declining loyalty, there is a growing need for account managers to take a more proactive approach to their role in developing new business opportunities within their existing client base.
Account Managers need to develop a more dynamic approach to identifying, creating and developing new business opportunities.
This workshop will enable delegates to understand the importance of generating a higher revenue level from each and every account and maximising the potential of their existing client base.
What will you Gain from the Course?
• The role of a successful account manager
• Building long term client relationships
• Managing buyer relationships
• Your customers as a business partner
• Identifying business development opportunities
• Developing business development opportunities
• Maximising business opportunities
• Finding new clients through existing accounts
• Developing account management plans
• Gaining a greater understanding of your clients business
• New business development skills and techniques
• Evaluating your client portfolio
• Managing your client portfolio
• Creating long term customer loyalty
Who will Benefit from the Course?
• Account managers
• Field sales people
• Business to business sales people
• Sales people who have had no formal training on the subject
• Sales people who need a refresher
• New sales people
• Call centre sales people
• Client relationship managers
• Internal telesales people
• Business development managers
• Commercial managers
This Training Course is offered "in house" at the following locations:
Guide Price: £247.00 + VAT per delegate
|Qualification:||Level 4 NVQ in sales|