Breathing Apparatus Course
Course cost up to 8 delegates half day, either in our Widnes offices or at your site.
The comprehensive course covers current legislation, hazard identification, safe working practices and use of working breathing apparatus
A 1 day course consisting of theory and practical work.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to: -
1. Select a charged compressed air cylinder and check its contents.
2. Connect/disconnect a cylinder to a BA set.
3. Adjust, test and connect a facemask.
4. Name and identify the component parts of a BA set.
5. Identify, test and operate ancillary equipment.
6. Perform a general test to the BA set.
7. Complete log book entries to record tests and maintenance.
8. Don and wear a BA set.
9. Perform a pre-entry test.
10. Clean and maintain a facemask.
11. Service and prepare a BA set.
12. Safely store a BA cylinder.
13. State and define the full duration of BA cylinders for a range of pressures.
14. State and define the working duration of BA sets.
15. State the factors that will affect/reduce the working duration.
16. State and define the safety margin.
17. Identify the need for effective BA control procedures.
A certificate valid for 3 years will be issued on successful completion of the course.
This Training Course is taught in classrooms in the following locations:
Guide Price: Always fair prices email email@example.com for details
Other Confined Spaces courses