The Key to PRODUCT Management
Turning ‘Theory’ into ‘Practice’
Driven by theory, case study and practical industry experience this invaluable course will give you the foundation, methodologies, tools and techniques to succeed as a product manager in planning, implementation and performance. You will develop your people skills and understanding of organisational structure in order to communicate and build strong working relationships with a range of departments.
Benefits to you:
- Understanding why products succeed and fail in today's market
- Learning how to plan for all elements of the product life-cycle
- Developing the people skills required to work effectively across functions
- Positioning your product through effective market research and competitor analysis
- Analysing the consumer and applying appropriate CRM strategies
- Planning and implementing product launch campaigns
- Interacting with and learning from other product managers
Who should attend?
Those involved in product management including product, industrial, service, technical, brand and marketing managers. This course is suitable for senior managers recently appointed in a product management role or those with product management experience but no formal training.
This Training Course is taught in classrooms in the following locations:
Guide Price: £1,395 (also run In-House)