IRCA QMS ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
What topics are covered by the course?
- Types of quality management systems and audits
- Quality management and auditing terminology
- Processes, procedures, documents and records
- Performing document reviews
- How to conduct and lead onsite audits
- Conducting a closing meeting
- Reporting your audit findings
- Setting objectives
- Audit scope and criteria
- Preparation and planning your audits
- Audit responsibilities
Who should attend?
The course is perfect for anyone who is involved in quality management auditing. Quality managers, quality co-ordinators and training consultants who have a responsibility for the overall management of ISO 9001 auditing within a company will find the course suitable.
What will I be able to do on completion?
Students will be able to lead a team of auditors, complete external audits on behalf of certification bodies or deliver training and consultancy. Those who pass the course will be able to register to become an IRCA member.
How will I be assessed?
Students are assessed for their overall performance during the course and by their score on an official exam on the fifth day.
We can offer you places on one of our courses in Manchester, Birmingham, London, Southampton, Surrey or deliver a course at your offices if you have a group of 4 or more people to be trained.
Visit our website or contact us on 01925 818088 for more details.
Guide Price: £995
|Category:||Best Practice »|