CHESHIRE DSLR PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE BEGINNERS ADVANCED 1 DAY WORKSHOP www.creamphotoworkshops.com
Greater Manchester Wirral & Peak District One Day Workshops
Very much a hands-on workshop you will be taking photographs using all the key features of your camera. Small groups of students in a friendly fun atmosphere the course is ideal for beginners or anyone stuck on Auto mode. Bring your own Camera - digital SLR Workshops are suitable for compact cameras with Scene Modes - Landscape, Portrait, Macro etc. However, if you don't have this type of camera Digital SLR cameras can be provided free of charge (subject to numbers).
What You Will learn
• Composition - what makes good composition.
• Getting the correct focus. Making certain the subject is sharp.
• Controlling the right depth of field.
• Prevent blurring & camera-shake when handholding your camera.
• Exposure in depth - how your camera sees light. Using Exposure Compensation for correct exposures.
• Focus in low light levels.
• Histograms and Exposure Bracketing.
• Getting the best from your lens.
• Using Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO settings for creative control of movement
• Shooting in Aperture and Shutter Priority
• Shooting in Manual mode.
• Focus modes & Autofocus for both still and moving subjects.
Guide Price: £95.00 per person £80.00 pp for 2 people booking on the same course.
Towns offering Photography courses
Other Photography courses