NVQ Event & Spectator Safety
Who is the course for?
This NVQ was developed to meet the needs of those working in safety steward roles within the Sport and Events Management sector. The qualification was developed in consultation with a range of employers such as local authorities, industry bodies and sports clubs.
The course consists of 6 mandatory units.
Learners may wish to complete 1 additional unit.
• Prepare for spectator events
• Control the entry, exit and movement of people at spectator events
• Monitor spectators and deal with crowd problems
• Help to manage conflict
• Contribute to the work of your team
• Deal with accidents and emergencies
Additional Unit-Control and detain people at spectator events for action by the police
Depending upon your role in the workplace, completion of other awards at a higher level may be available to you to further build your career either academically through further and higher education or the NVQ route
This Training Course is available at the following locations:
Guide Price: TBC