Introduction to Sales
Course Objective: to introduce delegates to the essential techniques and structures involved in sales. Practical exercises are used to ensure that delegates can employ their newly learnt skills immediately and to develop their levels of confidence.
Suitable for: new starters in sales and those with some experience, but no formal training.
Complementary Courses: Introduction to Presentation; Practical Negotiation Skills, Objection Handling, Appointment Handling
· What is involved in sales and selling ?
· Understanding the motivations behind why people buy
· Getting through to the decision maker – the start of the sale!
· Why a sales structure is used – group discussion
· Effective questioning techniques – understanding their importance
· Establishing the needs of the client
· Learning to use features, advantages and benefits
· Developing a strong “sales message”
· Maintaining relevance whilst selling your product
· Closing techniques – how to close, when to close
· Learning to reduce objections
· Tactics for handling “classic” objections
· Role-plays and practical exercises throughout both days
This Training Course is offered "in house" at the following locations:
Guide Price: £680.00 per participant
Other Sales Fundamentals courses