Dental Anatomy - satisfies Dental Nurse CPD requirements - self study.
Increases knowledge of the function and manifestation of the teeth, scull, muscles and soft tissue of the neck and head.
Dental Anatomy Self Study Module - distance learning.
Satisfies Dental Nurse CPD requirements (verifiable).
- Periodontal membrane/ligament
- Alveolar bone
- Eruption dates
- Decidious or primary dentition
- Roots of teeth
- Salivary glands
- Nerve supply to teeth and supporting structures
- The skull
- Mantrums of highmore-maxillary sinuses
- Temporo mandular joint
- Oral cavity
- The tongue
- Oral manifestations
- Muscles of facial expression
- Muscles of mastication
- Facial muscles
- Anatomy of the head and neck
- Respitorary system
- Anatomy of bronchi, bronchial tree and lungs
- Composition of air
Guide Price: £25 per distance learning module
Other Dental courses