Health and Safety Legislation Update - A Practical Guide
On successfully completing the course, delegates will be able to:
• Appreciate the importance of health and safety legislation and potential impact on their business.
• State key principles and examples of health and safety legislation.
• Identify the documentation required to maintain legal compliance.
• Understand the potential risks and penalties of non-compliance.
• Background to health and safety Legislation and its Importance
• Key health and safety Regulations and Requirements
• Where to Find Information and Advice on Legislation, and keeping Informed
• Maintaining Compliance and Relevant Documentation
• Practical Exercises and Feedback
Delegates who successfully complete the training session will be issued with a Bureau Veritas Certificate of Attendance.
This Training Course is taught in classrooms in the following locations:
Guide Price: Open Course £150 per delegate (+ VAT)
|Category:||Health and Safety Legislation|