INTERNAL CONSULTING Skills
Turning 'Theory' into 'Practice'?
This intensive and challenging course is designed to increase participantsí understanding of the role of an internal consultant. The participant will learn identified best practice techniques and develop the skills and competencies necessary for an internal consultant to make the maximum contribution to organisational development.
Benefits to you:
- Understanding the role of the internal consultant and establishing collaborative relationships with clients
- Applying the consultancy cycle to your business
- Identifying the key factors in different situations and offering creative solutions
- Understanding the change process at both personal and organisational levels
- Increasing your value to the business through successful consulting
- Identifying different forms of resistance and conflict and learning how to handle them effectively
- Improving your influencing, communication and persuasion skills
Who should attend?
From individuals moving into an internal consultancy role to established consultants who wish to consolidate and build on existing skills. This course is applicable to a wide range of functions where consultancy forms part of their remit such as: IT, Training, Personnel, Occupational Health, Finance, Audit, Compliance, Regulatory Affairs, Research and Development and Support Services.
This Training Course is taught in classrooms in the following locations:
Guide Price: £1,395 (also run In-House)