Those wishing to learn audio transcription skills. The course is also suitable for students who wish to gain an OCR examination in Text Processing Level 1 Unit 2 Audio Transcription
Word processing skills to core level
To achieve audio transcription skills to the OCR Text Processing Level 1 Audio Transcription syllabus
• Lesson 1: Effectively operate the audio transcriber, transcribe sentences, the use of the comma, and transcribe paragraphs, which include initial capitals.
• Lesson 2: Transcribe sentences displayed in double line spacing, transcribe a short report with the heading in capitals, and transcribe a business memo and a report displayed in double line spacing.
• Lesson 3: Transcribe commonly mis-spelt words; transcribe two business letters and a business memo.
• Lesson 4: Transcribe sentences containing similar sounding words (homophones), transcribe a report and change line spacing as instructed, and transcribe a business letter with enclosure.
• Lesson 5: Transcribe a short report containing commonly mis-spelt words at increased speeds, transcribe a longer report and change to single line spacing as instructed, transcribe a memo containing measurements.
• Lesson 6: Transcribe a memo with emphasised text. Transcribe two business letters.
• Know how to transcribe business documents in order to sit the OCR Text Processing Level 1 Audio Transcription (Basic) examination
• The flexibility and value of a self-study course designed to enable you to work at your own pace
• A personalised workbook to use as a reference guide on completion of the course
• The opportunity to gain the widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate
This Training Course is offered "in house" at the following locations:
Guide Price: Please contact us for more information