IOSH Managing Safely - eLearning
Normally the course would take 4/5 days to complete. This is a strain on any business, to have a member of staff unable to work for a whole week due to training. This burden is eased by Vision Safety Associates as students can take up-to 6 months to complete the course meaning they can commit as much time to the training as their job allows them to.
WHO IS IOSH MANAGING SAFELY FOR?
The IOSH Certified Managing Safely course is for managers and supervisors in any industry who need to understand how to effectively manage the health and safety of their teams and businesses activities.
THE IOSH MANAGING SAFELY COURSE COVERS:
- An Introduction to Managing Safely – emphasising the importance of health and safety to businesses and management performance.
- Assessing Risks – defining hazards and risks so the manager can clearly identify dangers in their own workplace.
- Controlling Risks.
- Understanding Management Responsibilities.
- Identifying Hazards.
- Investigating Accidents and Incidents.
- Measuring Safety Performance.
FEATURES OF VISION SAFETY IOSH CERTIFIED E-LEARNING COURSE
- Fully interactive training
- Supported by full IOSH workbook
- Supported by full audio to guide the student through the training
- Prompts where important information is given to be added into workbook
- Mini end of module tests must be passed before students can move to the next module to ensure learning of key points.
- Fully accredited by IOSH with IOSH Managing Safely Certificate upon successful completion
- Do not have to complete course in one go.
- Each time the student logs back into the course they will automatically be taken to where they left off last time.
- Designed to be fun and get the student interested and involved in Health and Safety.
- Jargon free content – explains what things mean in a way we can all understand, giving the information we need to know about in our every day jobs.
BENEFITS TO STUDENTS
- No need to leave your workplace
- All you need is access to a computer and the internet
- The perfect Health and Safety training course and qualification for managers or supervisors who need to manage the health and safety of their staff and operations.
- No need to take the course in one go – there is 6 months to complete it.
- The student can leave and come back to the course as many times as they want in a 3 month period before the license expires.
- Each student has 2 chances to pass the final examination in each license bought.
- All the information required to complete the course is provided in the eLearning modules and the downloadable workbook supplied.
- When completed students will be able to take a proactive role in the management of Health and Safety within their business.
BENEFITS TO BUSINESSES
- eLearning provides allows less impact on business operations
- eLearning is a cost effective training option when compared to classroom training
- Managers become more competent in managing safely.
Can manage risk assessments
- Be pro-active in reducing the risk of accidents happening
Will be able to take greater responsibility for the safety of those they manage
- This could result in
- Greater efficiency due to less lost time
- Greater motivation from employees because of a safer working environment
- Reduced risk of fines from HSE prosecutions
- Course is accredited by IOSH and in line with the HSE recommendations
- Managers and supervisors will be more aware of their own responsibilities when it comes to Health and Safety
- Managers are aware of the financial and legal consequences of poor health and safety performance
This Training Course is available at the following locations:
Guide Price: £299
Other IOSH Managing Safely courses
|Category:||IOSH Managing Safely|