Advocate One to Many – Presentation and public speaking skills for sales people
Presentation and Public Speaking Skills
Speaking in front of groups offers unrivalled opportunity to demonstrate merit. People remember how you spoke and came across. Have audiences remember your presentations as you want them to, have them remember your message and act on your advice.
It is not surprising that most people are apprehensive about speaking in public. When you stand up to speak every person in the room forms an opinion about you based on how well you perform.
Discover your natural style, increase your impact, overcome anxiety, and develop outstanding presentation skills. Feel confident speaking in front of any audience, transform way people think about you, and influence audience actions.
* Two day public course
* Flexible in-house, bespoke, and distance learning options
* Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
* Post session exercises and assignments foster new habits and practices
* Exercises improve one to one as well as one to many communications skills
* Preparation tools improve organisation, planning and preparedness
* Participation boosts confidence, increases presence, develops influence, and improves persuasion skills
Who Should Attend:
If you occasionally have to present and you simply want to increase your effectiveness as a presenter, this course will raise your confidence, credibility and regard.
If you have a presentation to make and feel anxious, apprehensive, or worse about the prospect of standing up in front of an audience, this course will make a huge difference to your peace of mind and performance.
If you are an experienced presenter and simply want to refresh your presentation skills, you will find this course stimulating and enjoyable.
* Speak with Confidence and Enthusiasm
* Hold Attention from First Words to Closing Comments
* Get an Enthusiastic Response Every Time you Speak
* Make Messages Memorable and Compelling
* Handle Questions and Interruptions with Ease
* Use Humour Without Risk
* Use Reliable Techniques to Banish Anxiety
* Benefit from Video, Peer, and Course Leader Feed Back
* Cause Listeners to Take Action
Speaking on your Feet - Course Fees
The public course takes place over 2 consecutive days. Fees are £670 per participant. Register here:
Those who are self employed or self funding can apply to pay by instalments. Successful applicants pay no interest and we pay the VAT. Follow this link for details:
Over £500 of online booking bonuses here:
Follow this link for public programme dates:
In-house course fees vary according to course duration and the number of participants. Contact us for details.
The Course Includes a preparation guide, in course materials, planning and preparation tools, progress assessments, ongoing performance tips, and career long support. All fees exclude applicable VAT.
Call +44 (0)118 933 1357 or email email@example.com for more information.
This Training Course is taught in classrooms in the following locations:
Guide Price: £670 plus VAT per delegate