Diploma in Hypnotherapy & NLP
What topics are covered by the course?
Traditional inductions, Dave Ellman's techniques, Ericksonian hypnosis, Conversational Hypnosis,
Who should attend?
Individuals who wish to practice as a hypnotherapist. It is likely that you are caring or helping or facilitating role at present, in which communication is important.
What will I be able to do on completion?
Practice as a Hypnotherapist , Join the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) & obtain professional insurance
How will I be assessed?
Assignments,Observation & an exam
The Practitioner Level course will enable you:
1. Practice as a fully qualified Hypnotherapist
2. Gain professional insurance
3. Allow you to join the GHR which is the largest professional Body for Hypnotherapists in the UK. My course is validated by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council, which on successful completion of my course, allows you to join the GHR.
4. The course is also fully compliant with the National Occupational standards and makes you eligible to join the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council )
5. The course also includes the practitioner level of the NLP training course
The next course starts on Friday 18 October 2013. The course is run on a Friday & Saturday once per month for 9 months. It is 17 days training in total. Whilst there are courses you can undertake where you qualify over consecutive days e.g. 20 days. I would urge you to avoid these because they are more expensive and there isnít time to assimilate your learning.
Some of the features that make my course unique are:
1. I encourage all my students both on the course and between course dates to work with volunteers
2. I support students for 12 months after the course
3. I am a qualified trainer, lecturer and hypnotherapist.
4. I still see clients on a regular basis in addition to providing the professional training course. You will find that this is not the case in many instances!
5. I have qualified in every main approach to hypnotherapy including Ericksonian, Conversational, Elman, Stage hypnosis etc.
6. I regularly provide supervision to students from other schools/courses to assist them succeed, so I am very familiar with the training that is one offer.
This Training Course is taught in classrooms in the following locations:
Guide Price: Diploma Course £1620...Pay by 1 June 2013 - £1440
|Duration:||18 Days over 9 months|
|Qualification:||Diploma validated by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council|