The Psychology of Coaching Skills for Managers
This course id designed for those new to the world of coaching. It provides the basics in order for elements of coaching to be used in everyday working life to boost performance in yourself and others.
-From a psychological perspective, illustrated with theories and research
- Understanding the meaning of coaching
- The uses and benefits of coaching in organisations
- A step by step guide to the coaching process based on psychological models
- Psychological theories on learning and how these can be used to enhance the benefits of coaching
- Looking for patterns in behaviour to help the coachee reflect more effectively on their behaviour
- Ethical issues that arise in the coaching process
Delivered In House across the UK
Usually delivered 9.30am-4.30pm but this can be changed to suit your organisational needs.
To book please email email@example.com or call 01603 710544
This Training Course is offered "in house" at the following locations:
Guide Price: £1046 for up to 8 delegates, additional delegates can be accommodated at £38