The Psychology of Client Care Excellence
Based on decades of scientific research in organisations this course
looks at maximising client loyalty through client care excellence.
Delivered by a Business Psychologist it provides a psychological
approach to build on existing client care skills.
- Understanding human behaviour in the decision making process.
- Developing effective client relationships based on social psychology.
- The role of Emotional Intelligence in exceeding client expectations.
- Challenging presumptions of the relationship between client
satisfaction and loyalty.
- Relationship marketing and loyalty development.
- Understanding what clients value and meeting their unsaid needs.
- Threats to client commitment and the psychological contract.
Delivered In House across the UK
Usually delivered 9.30am-4.30pm but this can be changed to suit your organisational needs.
To book please email email@example.com or call 01603 710544
This Training Course is offered "in house" at the following locations:
Guide Price: £1046 for up to 8 delegates, additional delegates can be accommodated at £38