Self Awareness means looking objectively at your values, personality, needs, habits, emotions, strengths, weaknesses, etc. With a sense of who you are and a vision of the person you want to become, a plan for professional or personal development can be created. Moreover, self-awareness allows you to motivate yourself and manage your stress better, helps you with your intuitive decision making and helps you to lead and motivate others more effectively. This course is suitable for anyone who feels they would benefit from from the positive changes brought about by increased self awareness.
Duration: 1 Day
* What is self-awareness and why is it important ?
* Personality types – Myers Briggs Type Indicator
* Values and goals
* Identifying personal strengths and weaknesses
* Motivation and commitment
* Using feedback to become more self-aware
* Learning Styles
* Self-confidence and overcoming limiting beliefs
If booking more than one delegate or would like to discuss the course with a member of the Training Team, please contact the Mass Training Centre on 01189 778 560
Guide Price: £250.00 excl VAT