The course which will run over 2 days is accredited with Edexcel and provides a Level 3 BTEC qualification.
The aim of the course is to give learners knowledge and understanding of the skills needed to carry out a leadership role, together with the skills to plan the development of personal leadership skills. This is a professional Leadership qualification and the course requires your active participation and the completion of coursework assignments. Assignments are set by Edexcel and comprise of a theory assignment and a practical assignment.
The aim of the course is to give learners knowledge and understanding of the skills needed to carry out a leadership role, together with the skills to plan the development of personal leadership skills.
From this Leadership course you will not only be qualified and accredited, but also learn essential skills and techniques in Leadership.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Develop the key people management skills to ensure success in your Leadership role.
• Understand what is required of you? Role and responsibilities
• Inspire your team by identifying and communicating your vision
• Motivate, manage and lead your team to meet objectives and deliver results
• Set personal and team objectives
• Define feedback and how to give constructive feedback
• Prepare and develop a personal action plan to support your return to the workplace
This Training Course is taught in classrooms in the following locations:
Guide Price: £300
|Qualification:||Level 3 Introduction to Leadership|