Clinical Reasoning in Cardio Respiratory Physiotherapy
A series of one day Cardio-Respiratory courses featuring high fidelity simulation and video performance analysis is now available for Band 5 & 6 physiotherapists and Physiotherapists participating in on-call.
The course features a range of problem based learning activities, blended with simulation scenarios, peer review and reflection. A DVD is available of your simulation experience for post event reflection and evidence of KSF.
During the study day you will:
• Participate in practical workshops to your enhance assessment, clinical reasoning, critical thinking and clinical decision making with respect to the physiotherapy management of medical and surgical patients
• Apply your knowledge and skills within medium and high-fidelity simulation scenarios mapped to the National Health Service (NHS) Knowledge and Skills Framework (KSF)
• Provide and receive structured peer feedback relating to medium/high-fidelity simulation scenarios using video-performance analysis (StudioCode®) software.
• Develop your communication skills using the SBAR structured handover approach
• A certificate of attendance and personalised DVD will be available post-course. These will enable you to reflect on your experiences and provide evidence of participation for your Continuous Professional Development (CPD) portfolios.
Two courses are available depending on your experience. Please select the appropriate course when booking:-
• Band 5 & 6 Physiotherapists
• On Call – for those participating in an on call service
This Training Course is offered "in house" at the following locations:
Guide Price: £255