Kitchen Fitting Training Course
The Builder Training Centre offers a 2 day practical kitchen fitting course which is designed to teach you how to install your kitchen to achieve the professional kitchen fitters finish.
No previous experience or carpentry skills are required to attend this course as all aspects of kitchen fitting are covered.
You will also receive a demonstration and discussion on the correct use of power tools, circular saws, power drivers, jigsaws and compound mitre saw.
Tasks will include:
* Using a router, jig and biscuit cutter
* Fitting high and low level cabinets
* Adjusting the doors
* Cutting and fitting of worktops
* Cutting and fitting of cornices and pelmets
* Cutting out for a sink and a hob
The course will also include:
* Measuring layouts
* Planning and design
* Reading and understanding plans
* Basic guidelines for co-ordinating with other trades
This Training Course is taught in classrooms in the following locations:
Guide Price: £250 including VAT