Microsoft Access Module 2 (Half Day)
To learn how to bring together information from multiple tables to produce meaningful lists. The process will involve using sort options and criteria to control what and how information is displayed.
Half a day (9:30 am to 12:30 pm or 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm).
Who Should Attend:
Those who are familiar with basic day to day functions for maintaining a database but wish to put to use existing data to generate customised lists using multiple tables for cross referencing.
● Query Definitions - Understand the idea of a query and how it can bring together information from related tables. Explain the terms used in this process.
● Select Query - Build queries based on single tables and learn how to incorporate sorting options.
● Criteria - Using Select queries, Incorporate criteria using logical operators, wildcards and dates to extract meaningful lists.
● Multiple Tables - Introduce more than one table into a Select query and examine the relationships between the tables in order to combine data effectively.
● Exporting Data - Use Query to export data to Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
This Training Course is taught in classrooms in the following locations:
Guide Price: £125 + VAT