This one day course examines techniques that will help managers and supervisors to develop and improve their accident investigation and evidence gathering skills.
This course is ideal for anyone involved in accident investigation including:
Occupational Health Professionals
The course will enable delegates to put together a formal investigation file and analyse the causes and consequences of accidents.
As part of the course delegates will carry out practical investigation and analysis based on case studies.
- Introduction of Accident Investigation
- Identifying the need for Accident Investigation
- Legal issues, insurance and financial aspects
- Setting policies and responsibilities
- Examines roles and responsibilities, identifying and recording evidence, RIDDOR regulations, risk assessments and analysing information
- Interviewing skills—understanding the need for correct interviewing method statements
- Information preparation
- Understanding the need for accurate data preparation and disclosure of information
- Root cause analysis
- Controls and measurement, targeting solutions and ideas, impact diagrams and case studies.
Guide Price: Price on Application