Presentation Skills (1 day)
What topics are covered by the course?
The aim of this 1 day presentation skills course is to provide a professional structure to the presentation and to build confidence by developing presentation skills.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to deliver presentations at work.
What will I be able to do on completion?
Prepare and deliver effective business presentations.
How will I be assessed?
Our unique knowledge/skill checklist helps the delegate to assess their presentation skills both before and after the course.
At the end of the presentation skills training course, participants will:
- Appreciate the reasons why people feel apprehensive about delivering a presentation/group training session and apply coping mechanisms
- Understand how to start a good presentation using the I.N.T.R.O. Pneumonic
- Effectively structure a presentation using a 4 stage process
- Understand the importance of body language in delivering an effective presentation
- Know at least 6 ‘body language’ indicators which promote good presentation technique
- Understand the importance of vocal delivery in giving presentations
- Name at least 4 aspects of voice which can affect quality of presentation
- Define coping strategies to deal with nerves
- Have practiced delivering an effective presentation and received feedback
- Be able to handle questions from the audience
Guide Price: £720 for 6 delegates. Less for less delegates.
Other Presentation Skills Training courses
|Category:||Presentation Skills Training|