Intermediate Web Writing
One day hands-on classroom-based intermediate web writing training course. Learn to write and maintain effective online content for your website.
24th March 2010
Intermediate web writing training
Webcredible's hands-on intermediate web writing training course lasts for one full day and usually has a maximum of 10 participants due to its interactive nature.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
During the one-day interactive course you will:
- Learn how to write effective online content for your website
- Learn specific, practical techniques for evaluating and improving existing content on your website
- Find out how to write search engine optimised content
- Receive wide-ranging sets of practical guidelines and advice
- Discover how users read the content on your website
- Practice and refine your new knowledge in sets of practical exercises throughout the day
- Be shown how to continue your learning after the intermediate web writing training is finished
Our intermediate web writing training follows one basic principle:
'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'
Put simply, we don't want to provide well written content for your website - we want you to create well written content for your website. The intermediate web writing training lasts for one full day, during which time you'll complete a series of exercises designed for you to discover the answers by yourself and then put into practice what you've learnt.
By the end of the day, you will have acquired a deep understanding of how to write effective content for the web. As a result of our hands-on intermediate web writing training, you'll have:
- Improved confidence in writing content for your website
- A deeper understanding of your new knowledge
- Ownership of what you've learnt
"The training was excellent. I'll certainly recommend it to those around me." - Andy Brockie, Guardian.
"We were delighted with the course and are now perfectly equipped to improve the online content for all our customers." - Richard Linnington, First Choice Holidays.
"Practical exercises helped us apply our new skills during the training. It was fun, interesting and interactive - I'd recommend it to anyone." - Filip Elerud, Levi Strauss.
LOCATION & PRICING
The intermediate web writing training takes place in our purpose-built training centre in Tower Hill, London and costs £445 + VAT per person. A discount of up to 20% is available if you book more than one course.
Please see www.webcredible.co.uk/writingtraining for further information and to reserve your place on this fantastic course!
This Training Course is taught in classrooms in the following locations:
Guide Price: £445 + VAT per person.