Enhancing Personal Influence
Course Objective: to help managers enhance their ability to influence others through their own personal ‘power’ and appropriate behaviours, without relying on the designated authority of line management or status.
Suitable for: managers who already have experience at leading and influencing others and wish to enhance their ability to influence without posing a threat or creating disharmony.
Complementary Courses: Performance Management, Performance Management of Teams
On completion of the workshop participants will have:
· identified their key behaviours when interacting with others
· recognised a range of appropriate positive influencing behaviours
· explored and practised the range of positive influencing behaviours
· better understood their personal preferences when seeking to influence others
· identified and planned behavioural changes that will enable them to have greater influence over others.
· Defining Influence
· Diagnosing Current Influence Behaviours
· Gaining an Insight into the Perception of Others
· Three Components of Influencing Behaviours
· Understanding the Thinking Behind Behaviour
· Practice and Feedback
· Matching Behaviour to Situations
· Planning and Practising Personal Change.
As a result of the workshop participants will be better able to:
· constructively influence others toward positive outcomes for both parties
· build trusting and productive relationship
· communicate ideas effectively and gain commitment to these ideas
· utilise the unproductive energy loss associated with stressful relationships.
Guide Price: £1,950.00 for up to 8 participants (includes all pre-course consultancy)
|Category:||Influencing Skills »|