Level 3 Award in Training Skills and Practice
This qualification is essential for anyone wishing to become a CIEH registered trainer.* It is ideal for anyone who needs to understand the basics of training practice or wants to refine their training techniques. It encourages a flexible approach to training delivery which takes into account recent advances in accelerated learning and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP). Successful candidates will be able to structure, design and deliver interesting and stimulating training.
* Certain other training qualifications are also recognised, and conditions regarding technical knowledge and experience also apply.
The qualification covers the following topics:
• Training needs and objectives
• Learning styles and preferences
• Training skills
• Course structure and design
• Training styles and communication
Courses are held at the Council’s training venue in central London. In-house courses can be arranged for a minimum of 8 people.
Please consult the website for course dates.
Guide Price: Open: £275pp, In-house: £265pp for 8+, Concessionary: £265pp
|Category:||Train the Trainer »|