Siebel Consultant Bootcamp
This 9 day accelerated Siebel certification training course will teach you the skills and knowledge required to install, configure and administer Siebel CRM applications.
You will learn about Siebel CRM applications architecture, functionality, and configuration. Server administration tasks are also explained, and also how to migrate data between development and test environments.
We'll cover Siebel application navigation, data manipulation, and queries. Students also learn the fundamental architectural concepts and structures of Siebel CRM applications, including data access control, data exchange mechanisms, work process, and business logic automation capabilities.
During the hands-on labs, course participants use Siebel Tools to create a configured Siebel CRM application, and also perform an initial data load for the configured application.
A case study is conducted during the last part of the course. Students simulate a real project by trying to determine the best implementation approach to satisfy the requirements.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Install software to set up a Siebel enterprise
- Describe the Siebel application architecture
- Migrate data between environments
- Navigate the Siebel application user interface
- Secure access to Siebel applications and data
- Automate business processes in a Siebel application
- Configure a Siebel application to meet a company's business requirements
- Create a catalog with restricted access
- Create a company structure
- Implement business process automation to support a company's business processes
- Import legacy corporate data
Oracle - Siebel Consultant Bootcamp - Benefits
Other training providers rely heavily on lecture, self-testing and self-study.
Our approach is highly varied and interactive to keep your attention, promote teamwork, and reinforce knowledge gained through hands-on learning.
Be Immersed into a distraction-free environment - escaping your normal routine and focusing purely on learning.
Experience Accelerated Learning methods – designed to help you learn much more quickly, spend less time out of the office, and see returns from your investment straight away.
Be Measured through on-site exam testing - creating a complete feedback loop that ensures you understand the subject thoroughly.
With Firebrand Training, you will learn more.
This information has been provided as a helpful tool for candidates considering certification. Benefits of certification determined through studies do not guarantee any particular personal successes. Firebrand Training provides a guarantee of obtaining certification at the camp, but does not make any guarantees about personal successes or benefits of obtaining certification.
Oracle - Siebel Consultant Bootcamp - Curriculum
You will cover the following subjects during the Siebel 8.0 Bootcamp course:
Using Siebel CRM
- Understanding Siebel Applications
- Navigating Siebel Applications
- Working with Siebel Data
Controlling Access to Data
- Responsibilities and Views
- Users, Positions, and Organisations
- Implementing the Company Structure
- Controlling Access to Customer Data
- Controlling Access to Master Data
The Siebel Web Architecture
- The Siebel Web Client
- The Siebel Enterprise
- The Siebel Gateway Name Server
- The Siebel Server
- The Siebel Web Server Extension
- The Siebel Filesystem
- The Siebel Database Server
Managing the Siebel Enterprise
- Components and Parameters
- Server Management
Siebel Client Types
- The Siebel Web Client
- The Siebel Mobile Web Client
- The Siebel Wireless Web Client
- The Siebel Handheld Client
- The Siebel Developer Web Client
Installation and Security
- Securing Access to the Application
- Installing Siebel Applications
The Siebel Application Architecture
- Siebel Object Types and Object Definitions
- The Siebel Data Model
- Business Components
- Party Business Components
- Business Objects
Configuring Siebel Applications
- Configuration Strategy
- Setting Up a Developer
- Managing Object Definitions
- Configuring User Interface Objects
- Configuring Business Layer Objects
- Configuring Data Layer Objects
Automating Business Processes
- Siebel Business Services
- Building and Testing Siebel Workflows
- Deploying and Invoking Siebel Workflows
- The Task UI
- Creating a Task
- Siebel Business Rules
- Creating Siebel Business Rules
- Assignment Rules
- Tailoring Assignments
- Invoking Assignment Manager
- Introducing Enterprise Integration Manager
- Creating Data Maps
- Running Enterprise Integration Manager
Application Deployment Manager
- Introducing Application Deployment Manager
- Deploying Application Customisations
Oracle - Siebel Consultant Bootcamp - Exam Track
Students will take the following exam: 1Z0-615: Siebel 7.7 Consultant Core Exam.
Oracle - Siebel Consultant Bootcamp - What's Included
With Firebrand, you benefit from top-quality education in an all-inclusive course package specifically designed for the needs and ease of our students. We attend to every detail so you can focus solely on your studies and certification goals.
You’ll get a robust set of course materials that cater to each of our three key individual learning styles (auditory, visual, and kinaesthetic-tactile) - critical for a successful learning experience.
And there's more. Along with daily lectures, exercises, and review sessions, you’ll also get:
Our Certification Programs include*
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilising our (Lecture | Lab | Review)TM Delivery
- Comprehensive study materials and courseware - we adapt official curriculum to address the demands of accelerated learners
- Self-testing software and/or mock exam papers
- Fully instructor-led program with 24 hour lab access
- Exam vouchers
- On site testing
- Accommodation, all meals, drinks and snacks
- Our Certification Guarantee - because we're sure you'll pass first time, if don’t pass your exams, come back to the course within a year and you only pay for accommodation and exam vouchers - everything else is free
* Please note:
- Our ISC(2) Cissp CBK Review program differs from normal course delivery. For more details, speak to us on 080 80 800 888.
- Exam vouchers for our (ISC)2 certifications need to be purchased directly from (ISC)2
- On site testing is not included in our Scrum, ISACA or PMI certifications
Our instructors teach to accommodate every student's learning needs through individualised instruction, hands-on labs, lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, and question/answer drills.
Firebrand Training has dedicated, well-equipped educational facilities where you will attend instruction and labs and have access to comfortable study and lounging rooms. Our students consistently say our facilities are second-to-none.
Examination Passing Policy
Should a student complete a Firebrand Training Program without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend that program for a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.
Oracle - Siebel Consultant Bootcamp - Prerequisites
Understanding Siebel CRM application design and functionality is essential to effectively execute and maintain a Siebel implementation.
- Siebel 8.0 Essentials or equivalent
- Siebel 8.0 Essentials
- Familiarity with Web-based and client/server applications
- Familiarity with application development
- Basic Windows or NT navigation and file-management skills
- Understanding of basic relational database concepts
We interview all applicants for the course on their technical background, degrees and certifications held, and general suitability. If you get through this screening process, it means you stand a great chance of passing.
Firebrand Training is an immersive training environment. You must be committed to the course. The above prerequisites are guidelines, but many students with less experience have other background or traits that have enabled their success in accelerated training through Firebrand Training.