RTITB Conversion to Telescopic Lift Truck Course
A 1 Day Course (7.5 Hours) accredited by RTITB for trained/certificated operators to convert their skills to a different truck category.
Candidates will have received adequate formal basic operator training and be appropriately certificated for an equivalent industrial lift truck (documentary evidence of eligibility must be provided to support this claim).
Course members should be over the minimum school leaving age, have a reasonable degree of physical fitness and be able to satisfy the guidelines as published by the HSE in HSG6 SAFETY IN WORKING WITH LIFT TRUCKS. Those selected should also possess the necessary level of mental fitness and learning ability required.
• Health and Safety Responsibilities
• Basic Principles of Stability
• Operators Safety Code and Legislation
• Pre-use Inspection Procedures
• Attachment fitment and removal procedures
• Manoeuvring in Restricted Areas
• Manoeuvring on sloping surfaces
• Laden and Unladen Pallet Handling
• Lorry Loading and Unloading Techniques
• Bulk Stacking
• Stillage and IBC Handling and Stacking
• Final Theoretical and Practical Assessments
RTITB NORS Telescopic Lift Truck Certificate
Successful candidates are issued with a certificate, Photographic Operator Card and registered on the RTITB NORS database.
This Training Course is offered "in house" at the following locations:
Guide Price: POA
|Category:||Machine and Plant Training|