An intensive & enjoyable 1 day course to help your business proposition
become "the next big thing".
Unfortunately 40% of all early-stage businesses fail. The Envestors Business Kick-Start course, hosted in Central London and delivered by seasoned entrepreneurs, providing really useful top tips and nuggets of information to help ensure that your business idea becomes a success.
This is a must attend course for all aspiring entrepreneurs which could provide the difference between success and failure for your early-stage business venture.
• So just how strong is your business idea? Online feasibility & assessment of the strength of your business proposition, including a detailed evaluation report.
• Assessing whether your business proposition is not just a solution looking for a problem?
• Why ideas are cheap, and execution is expensive.
• How to start-up a business on a “shoe-string” budget.
• The importance of being a “jack of all trades”.
• Company formation - what structure is best for you, why and how do you formally set up a business.
• Why every entrepreneur has to be a salesman.
• The importance of looking bigger than what you really are.
• Branding, branding, branding.
• Getting everything right from the start (the importance of prudent financial controls and legal processes).
• Understanding the available fundraising options in the current economic climate for early-stage businesses (debt, equity & other).
• What really turns a bank manager on? (Understanding current bank lending criteria).
• When and why you should cross the equity bridge.
• What is a business angel and what precisely are their investment criteria and expectations?
• Why investors and funders back jockey’s not horses.
• The importance of good business planning and what not to say in your business plan.
• How to value an early-stage business.
• The importance of financial projections, how to communicate your business ambitions in numbers.
• Imagine being a “Dragon for a Day”. Which business would you invest in?
• The importance of the first 12 steps, first 12 words - how to make an impactful initial investment pitch.
• Why it all changes when you get sales.
• Get going, keep it going! Why momentum is everything.
This Training Course is offered "in house" at the following locations:
Guide Price: £250 (+VAT)