Diversity and Cultural Awareness
To challenge common perceptions, raise awareness of different groups that live and work in our cities, towns and villages and make participants aware of their responsibilities within the work place.
Effectively recognising and valuing the differences that exist in society requires a fundamental understanding of ourselves.
Diverse-City expands the concept of diversity training to tackle a wide range of social issues and examine how our different values, assumptions, and perceptions are instilled and expressed in the way we behave and interact with others. The course will help you understand the differences between equality and diversity and our unique Diverse-City board game will allow you to test and challenge stereotypes in a fun and non-threatening way. Our approach is not to make diversity awareness difficult and dictatorial, but instead our training is innovative, lively and allows participants to understand how diversity links them and their jobs.
• Differences between Equality, Diversity and Fairness
• Challenging perceptions - stereotypes and prejudices and linking to discrimination
• Equal Opportunities legislation – overview
• Diversity quiz
• Diverse-City board game – working break
• Behavioural impact - case study
• Diversity & Cultural Awareness handbook
• Answers to quiz and discussion
Guide Price: prices from £600