Call Centre - Inbound Customer Service and Selling Skills
To enable delegates who receive incoming telephone calls from customers, to deliver the highest standards of World Class service, whilst maximising all potential sales opportunities.
The programme is particularly suitable for people who work in a Call Centre environment and deal directly with customers over the telephone.
By the end of this course the delegates will be able to:
· Explain the move from service to sales using appropriate language and timing
· Explain the importance of effective communication via the telephone
· Introduce and use a sales framework
· Construct questions in a sales context and listen effectively to what the customer is saying
· Explain products and services in a meaningful manner
· Describe how to gain customers commitment
· Demonstrate how to overcome objections and deal with difficult calls
Course content includes:
· World Class Customer Service
What is customer care
What customers want
Balancing customers human and business needs
Moments of truth
Attitudes and their impact
· World Class Sales and Service Skills
Communication skills – questioning, listening, impact of words used.
Sales Skills and knowledge – sales process, buying process.
· Sales Framework and Call Guide
Different stages of a sales call
Identifying customer needs
Presenting the solution
Closing the Sale
· Handling objections
· Dealing with challenging calls
· Several skills practice sessions focused on your product or service